- Order Information
Our Order Form requires you to provide billing information such as name, telephone, e-mail and contact details. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfil customer's orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
Connect.com.my may send you information about our services from time to time. We currently only send service communication e-mails through our website www.connect.com.my. These e-mails are necessary as part of our overall web hosting service. Therefore, you may not opt out of receiving these e-mail messages.
- Log Files
We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Information Sharing
We use a third party payment gateway to bill you for our services. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any purposes other than to bill you for our services.
We use other third parties to provide various additional services for you on our web site. When you sign up for the additional services, we will share certain elements of the information you provide to us as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
- Correction/Updating Personal Information
Please update us of any changes to your personal information at
and quoting your domain name. We will contact you for verification.
- Exceptions and Limitations
- Sale of Business/Assets/Company
In the event that we plan to transfer your information to a third party incident to a potential or actual sale of any of Connect.com.my's assets we will:
- Notify you by e-mail, at the e-mail address then on file for your account, at least thirty (30) days prior to the transfer taking place; and
- Give you the opportunity to decide whether you wish for your information to be transferred to the third party. Please note, however, that if you choose not to have your information transferred to the third party, you may have to terminate or cancel your service with us.
- Voluntary Information
Where you voluntarily offer any feedback, comments, data, answers, questions, suggestions, ideas or the like, this portion of the information provided will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and we do not assume any obligation to protect this information from disclosure.